Saturday, September 29, 2012

Some Questions You Might Be Asking

Q: Who are you?
A: Mr_Meow_Meow.

Q: How old are you?
A: 60 Cat Years.

Q: What do you look like?
A: Like a Cat.

Q: 50 books in 5 months?
A: Yes, if I go over 50 books, that would be awesome.

Q: OVER??
A: It could happen.

Q: When will you start?
A: I think October 9th. It might change.

Q: I have a really, really, awesome book you should read that you most probably haven't read before in your life, how do I reccomend it to you?
A: Leave a comment or send me an email.

Q: What's you email.
A: Never mind.

Q: 50 books. That not alot if you read baby books.
A: One, thats not a question, two, all books that I will read must have at least 225 pages.

Q: How often will you be posting?
A: Everyday or every two days.

Q: Are you a bro?
A: FRIDAYS WITH PEWDIEPIE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment