Monday, October 1, 2012

No Good Ending Without Any Nice Begining

Well, here we are. We will start our journey, we shall dive into the page, we shall reach new heights. Then again...Not a lot of people have read this blog anyway. I don't think you have been doing your part. Just go and saunter on over to this very interesting blog post -> HERE and just read the part about advertization.Thanks.

Let's officially start. I have started reading. Yup started with 3 books. Later I will be posting the covers when I am finished with the books. So what are these mysterious books anyway, you ask. Well here we go.

I started on a book called 'Peter and the Shadow Thieves'. It's quite hefty, but I think I'll manage. Along with that I got another from the library called The Outcasts. That ones even thicker but... I gotta reach my goal page amount. Along with that I borrowed a book at my school called The Green Dragon Codex. At this rate I will go WAYYYYY over my goal book count. Stick with me guys!

Mr_Meow_Meow 
=^.^=


No comments:

Post a Comment