Sunday, December 2, 2012

Hello..?

Hello. Mr_Meow_Meow is here. I am feeling pretty tired. The video games blog post took me a long time, almost four full hours. The original was just a list of games, and then I added the developers and publishers. On the third draft I added a one sentence caption. Then I decided that one sentence was not enough at went ahead and gave them all a paragraph. Well, except for maybe the Battlefield4 and Dead Island: Riptide. I didn’t find anything on Battlefield4, and Dead Island: Riptide didn’t have much that was new. So there you go.

Well here is the regular post talking about books and stuff. Now here we go.  I have finished Blood Noir and believe me, that book is intense and mature. If you under the age of around twenty do NOT read this book! The obscenity itself will teach you a lot of inappropriate things. I have no idea why it was in my school’s library, but as soon as I read it I reported it so no more bad book :D. I have also read two more volumes in the Underland Chronicles by Suzanne Collins. They still continue to captivate me despite having a relatively similar plot line. I guess good books can do that. I have also begun the book Magyk, and that is a really good, descriptive book. It does border on extremely weird at some points, but still ensnared my enough to read 150 pages in one sitting.

               If you are wondering where the monthly ‘Books Read’ blog post you might have to wait another 5-7 business days ( :d ). I have recently just gotten over a cold, and about to get full internet (I previously did not). If you don’t like that send me an e-mail; hate mail is okay, but no spamming please. :D kk? Lawl. Oh, right! I should probably tell you some of the upcoming things for this blog, and the Kitty Winkles.

Uno: This blog will be going under maintenance. Don’t freak out; you will still be able to read blog posts (If I post them), but do not think you are being hacked if the interface of this website changes the next time to check it out. It is just me, hacking you… No really, nothing is wrong… or maybe not, MWHAHAHAHAHA *cough cough*

Dalawa: I am still looking for sponsors. No money needed just some advice. Then again money is pretty cool. No, I’ll just stick with advice. This advice can range from free games that you think I could play, or to books that you think I should read. Just send me an e-mail at mrmeowmeow@live.com for a free Skrillex track :D

Three: I would like to welcome one more Kitty Winkle into the world. The ‘Penguin Queen’ has joined the ranks of the Winkles. If you would like to become a Kitty Winkle, just go to www.thekittywinkles.webs.com and register. There is no cost, no requirements, just lawl’s. If you don’t want to register just yet just leave me a post on the guestbook.

I think that will be all. Have fun!
Meow Meow off, PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment