Friday, November 9, 2012

Blog post

Hello my kitty winkles, how do you fare today? I am well thank you for your consideration. This is a blog post of hope. Of hope to those affected to those affected by Sandy, those who cannot stand up for themselves. Not all of us can donate, not all us can give condolences personally, but we can give an effort, we can show we care! Leave a message to those who cannot help themselves or those who are desperately trying but just cannot. Leave a comment to them.

"If we take the initiative to step forward, to forget the past; to think of the here...
Well then you will start a wave, a tsunami of people who will follow your lead, follow your dream. Though be careful, being a leader is very hard, for if you lead them in the wrong direction they will follow that path; and a tsunami is very hard to block."
-Daeniel Datu (p.k.a. Mr_Meow_Meow)

Now that is quite a long quote, plus I just made it up on the spot, you get the point. Oh. I just revealed my name... Well, it's pronounced: Daniel. It is just spelled that way; that 'e' is not
a typo. Oh also I have a e-mail you can now e-mail me at:
mrmeowmeow@live.com
Don't forget to check out my YouTube channel, subscribe, comment, like, favorite, or just tell you friends.
1Mah YouTube

Back on track. I have finished two books. The final book in the Bartimaues Trilogy, P'tolemy's Gate, and The Hunger Games. People, of you have not read the Bartimaues Trilogy, please do. It is a beautifully crafted story. The characters are lovable, they come alive in front of you. The emotion become yours as you progress through the plot. In addition I am 3/4 done with a standalone Bartimaues novel, along with Blood Noir- a quite mature and difficult to digest novel- and with the second Hunger Games book, Catching Fire. So I really do plan to exceed my goal.

I also want to let you know of a book that you might know of but should be aware of anyway:

Eon by Alison Goodman- and it's sequel,
Eona by the same person

Lastly if you like long blog posts like this one leave a comment telling me so. Visit my website,
www.thekittywinkles.webs.com

Mr_Meow_Meow signing off.

Note: This entire post was written on a iPhone. With one finger -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment