Sunday, November 4, 2012

It is the time

Do you Kitty Winkles remember when I said that I would not only read books, but also review them and post their covers? Well that's this blog post. Without further ado...

Peter and the Starcatchers

Review: Not bad. It creates a whole new realm never seen before in anything Peter Pan. Whoops, spoilers.

Green Dragon Codex




Review: Okay. Could be a little longer but still is quite nice.

The Amulet of Samarkand
 
 Review: AMAZING. This is book anyone can read, humor and everything, Jonathan Stroud creates something never, ever, done before.

The Golems Eye
 
 Review: Nice. Not the best sequel, but still is quite nice. Its extremely long length probably contributes to the problem.


Small Steps

Review: Good. Heartwarming. Enough said.

The Alchemist

Review: A great start. A wonderful to a series that has a lot to make up. This book raises the bar for any other sequels.

The Magician


Review: UHH. No just no. This is horrible. Worst sequel ever.

Okay for Now

Review: Nice. The ending was just so saaadddd :(

Gregor the Overlander


Review: Very good. Good throughout. Oh dear, this book is quite wonderful.

Found

 Review: Wow. Entertaining from beginning to end.


Well guys. That's that. I hit the mark and barely. 10 books. Phew. I hope to do better next month. If you have any suggestions, feel free to leave a comment or leave a message to me on my official website.

www.thekittywinkles.webs.com 

 I think that's it. Oh right. I will be posting a small poll on the side of the blog. If you are on a mobile phone you will have to go to the bottom of the blog a click 'View web version' or what ever. Yup, that's it now. Signing off... (Shoot, I have to make the poll first)

=^.^=
Mr_Meow_Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment